- VISION & MISSION
- HOD MESSAGE
- NOTICE BOARD
- STUDENT PROJECTS
The Electrical Engineering Department of SGOI Faculty of Engineering & Management, Belhe was started in the year 2020. The goal of the Department is to prepare students for successful careers in software and hardware industry that meets the needs of Indian and multinational companies or to excel in higher studies.
The Department has experienced and dedicated faculty members with strong commitment to the engineering education and professional ethics.
|Department Name||Intake||DTE Code|
- To prepare an effective and socially responsible Electrical Engineer to serve the future needs and challenges of the society
- To strengthen academic infrastructure leading to quality professionals through modern technology in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- To impart technical education with industry and society for developing competent Electrical Engineer.
- To create a passion for learning and promote innovation
Greetings! On behalf of the faculty members, staff, and students of the Department of Civil Engineering of SGOI Samarth Faculty of Engineering & Management, Belhe. On behalf of our students and faculty, it is my privilege to welcome all of you to the Department of Electrical Engineering at Samarth group of institute we take pride in our faculty, a team of highly capable and dedicated professionals, most of whom have academic and industrial experience and degrees from leading universities of the India. We provide ample opportunities to our faculty and students, through in -house trainings, workshops and trainings outside the college campus for further growth and development in their areas of expertise.
• We take pride in our faculty, a team of highly capable and dedicated professionals, most of whom have academic and industrial experience and degrees from leading universities of the India. We provide ample opportunities to our faculty and students, through in -house trainings, workshops and trainings outside the college campus for further growth and development in their areas of expertise.
• To produce graduates who are able to apply the technical skills which they have learnt in the department in order to serve the State and National Industries and PSU’s.
• To produce graduates with the necessary background and scientific skills to work professionally in several fields in particular with IT Industries and Power sectors.
• To train and encourage the graduates for personal and professional success with awareness and commitment to their ethical and social responsibilities, both as individuals and in team environments.
• Prepare and train the graduates who are proficient of maintaining and improving their technical competence through enduring learning, including entering and succeeding in an advanced degree program in a field of Science & Technology
• We incorporate stronger ethical and enterprising values in our academics to face new challenges in the area of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
• On the whole, we are committed towards creating and erecting professional graduate community which is vivacious and provides continuous learning. We Encourage students, parents, prospective faculty member to go through the information provided on the website and join us.
“LEARN LEARN LEARN UNTILL WE LEARN…………….
…………….LEARNING NEVER ENDS"
Prof. R.C. Dokhe.
Head & Asst. Professor (Electrical Department)
SGOI COE&FOM, Belhe.
Prof.Dokhe Rameshwar C.
|Head & Asst. Professor||7.5 Yrs||ME(Power System)||Profile|
|2||Prof. Kahane Sanket||Asst. Professor||1.5 Yrs||M.Tech(Power Electronics & Electrical Drives)||Profile|