- VISION & MISSION
- HOD MESSAGE
- NOTICE BOARD
- STUDENT PROJECTS
was started in the year 2010. Civil Engineering is one of the oldest stream of Engineering in the world. Apart from being the oldest branch, this is one branch which incorporates expertise from several different streams including geotechnical sciences, structural engineering, environmental studies, hydraulics, transportation and hydrology. Clearly, this makes Civil Engineering – a largest stream in Engineering world. Department proudly boasts the convergence of leading researchers from all over India in the teaching faculty pool. Corporates heavyweights have taken the initiative to act as advisor to faculty members and hence the curriculum is not only research-led and cutting edge but it’s also aligned to the present day requirements in industries.
|Department Name||Intake||DTE Code|
To be a center of excellence in Civil Engineering education to meet global challenges.
To achieve academic excellence by imparting comprehensive knowledge in the Civil engineering. To meet global challenges in Civil technologies by providing and academia and industry interaction environment. To inculcate professional ethics to serve the society.
Greetings! On behalf of the faculty members, staff, and students of the Department of Civil Engineering of SGOI Samarth Faculty of Engineering & Management, Belhe. I welcome you all to the creative world of CSE. I believe the CSE discipline has been widely recognized as an essential source and technique for the advancements in all spheres of human Endeavour now and in future. In SGOI COE&FOM all the students gets the opportunity to excel in their academic activities. This is the department where students publish papers in international journals, at the same time a student wishing to achieve some recognition in extra-curricular or co-curricular activities will also find the atmosphere helpful.
Among the reasons why our graduates are such favorites of industry is the consistent hands-on experience-based approach of our curriculum, our excellent laboratories, the long-time connections between Department and the industry. Whether you are a student, parent, prospective faculty member or a curious member of the public, I invite you to read our web pages and find a way to become part of the SGOI’S family. We hope you will also have the opportunity to visit us in our state-of-the-art facilities.
Prof. P.C. Satpute.
Head & Asst. Professor
SGOI COE&FOM, Belhe.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO's)
- A solid foundation in mathematics, science, computer as well as fundamental knowledge of relevant engineering principles in civil engineering disciplines.
- The capability for critical thinking, engineering reasoning, problem solving, experimentation, and teamwork.
- Practical skills and experience to design, construct, manage and operate the essential elements of civil engineering systems.
- The integrated understanding of sustainability.
- In-depth and advanced professional knowledge in various aspects of civil engineering works including the related ordinances, codes of practices, regulations and standards, and keeping track of the latest trend in the civil engineering profession.
- A sense of professional ethics, social commitment and responsibility to the public.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO's)
A graduate of the Civil Engineering Program will demonstrate-
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret data in two or more of the following areas: environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, hydraulics, structural engineering and construction materials.
- An ability to design a civil engineering system, component, or process to meet specified performance, cost, time, safety and quality needs and objectives.
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solves civil engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to convey technical material through oral presentations and written papers and reports.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and social context.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Program Outcomes (PO's)
At the end of the program, the student:
- Should be able to clearly understand the concepts of civil engineering and apply them to the real problems in design & construction industry.
- Should have the capability to comprehend the technological advancement in the field of civil engineering for variety of applications.
- Should acquire the communication and professional skills in verbal, written and drawing form.
- Should possess professional, ethical and social values.
|1||Prof.Satpute P.C.||Head & Asst.Professor||8 Yrs||BE(Civil), ME(Structure)||Profile|
|2||Prof.Amol Bhor||Asst. Professor||7 Yrs||BE(Civil),ME(Construction Management)||Profile|
|3||Prof.Shelke P.N.||Asst. Professor||6 Yrs||BE(Civil), ME(Structure)||Profile|
|4||Prof.Navale R.B.||Asst. Professor||3.5 Yrs||BE(Civil), ME(Structure)||Profile|
|5||Prof.Bargaje S.S.||Asst. Professor||3.5 Yrs||BE(Civil),ME(Structure)||Profile|
|6||Prof.Gaikwad P.G||Asst. Professor||2.5 Yrs||BE(Civil),ME(Structure)||Profile|
|7||Prof.Dighe B.N.||Asst. Professor||2.5 Yrs||M.Tech(Town Planing)||Profile|
|8||Prof. Ashwini Khatting||Asst. Professor||3.5 Yrs||BE(Civil), ME(Structure)||Profile|
|1||Prof.Mahesh Khose||Assistant Professor||5 Yrs||M.E (Civil)||Profile|
Departmental Time Tables
|Lab Name||Geotechnical Engineering|
|Equipments||Direct shear test app,Permeability Test,Swelling Test,Core cutter and Sand Replacement,Unconfined Compression tester proving ring type,Liquid ,Plastic and Shrinkage limit apparatus,Vane shear test,Standard Proctor Test|
|Lab Name||Surveting lab|
|Equipments||Total Station ,Digital planimeter,Auto Level,Laser Level ,Digital Level 20 second Theodolite.|
|Lab Name||Testing of Materials|
|Equipments||Computerized Universal Testing Machine,Compression Testing Machine,Torsion Testing Machine ,Ultrasonic Concrete Tester ,Workability Appratus ,Los AnglelesAbrassion Machine ,Vertical Shake Table ,Concrete mixer.|
|Lab Name||Transportation Engineering|
|Equipments||Marshal Stability App,Ductility Testing Machine,Lab.C.B.R. App. Hand operated,Ring and ball Appratus,Penetrometer,Flash and fire point,Extraction value…etc|
|Equipments||Win7 O.s,NPAV,AutoCad 2016,Intel core i3 Processor,2GB RAM|
|Lab Name||ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING|
|Equipments||Spectrophotometer,BOD Incubator,Folcculator ,Stack Monitoring Kit,COD Apparatus,Oven ,Jar test apparatus,pH Meter.|
|Lab Name||FLUID MECHANICS|
|Equipments||Wind Tunnel,Tilting Flume,Venturi meter,pump|
|Lab Name||ENGINEERING GEOLOGY|
|Equipments||Various types of Rock Sample,Various types of mineral Sample.|